Friday, November 19, 2004

The night is over and I'm really really weary

After dinner I came back to my room discussed some implemention issues and approaches of the Mousatron with Hashim till 3:00 am.
After that it was a couple of 8051 e-Books and Data Sheets for me. It didnt take me long to get bored though and I ended up watching Legends of the Fall again(Well technically it was the first time because I fell asleep the previous time I tried to watch it). The movie got really emotional and stuff.
The start was a bit sucky. Everybody was just too happy, but the storywriter certainly knew how to set that right. No!!!! He overdid it. In a nutshell this movie is about a dude. And everyone he knows keeps dying one by one until he is the only one left and then he is killed by a bear.
Anyways this movie is a must see, I rate it something like 4 out of 5.
(Note: I am slightly overrating this because this is Theeta's fav movie, and I'd like to encourage him to do something non academic for a change)

Legends of the Fall Trivia : What was the youngest sons role in the war:-
a)A cook
b)A T.V. Salesman
c)A German Translator <<---- Where the heck did this come from

And Now I must sleep Toodles

2 comments:

sQeKy said...

errm .. shit ..
i forgot what i had to say ?:s

I-T said...

hehe

Well you can say anything you want to laddie