Thursday, October 26, 2006

Reunions Reunions Reunions

Eid although it is the most boring day of the year and I stick to that, the days before and after can be quite interesting because you end up meeting all sorts of old friends. While coming here, I met Ali Eeman in Islamabad and came to Lahore on the same bus. It was good to get info about lots of old friends. He's working at Askari, something to do with safe investments. Ali Irshad I found out was working at PNG. Bravo Ali Irshad Bravo :). Mustafa Hamdani's working at a Telecom company in Isloo, Hazik's working at Interwood. Well our O-Levels batch of 2000 is all working. Its a practical batch for a practical generation.

Today I met Mohammad Tayyab after so long. He dropped by my place and later on we grabbed subs gobbled them down and headed off to Jarri's. The Beconite gang has been less active in the last two years. Saady boy has gotten himself at Slumberger and hes was last seen on MSN reporting from France somewhere near the louvre. Looks like he's having fun in exchange of working his arse off. Mughni and Zaki are .seen nowhere, Wacky is @ GIK with me, everyone is upto something or somewhere. Kashi is working at a company called Microtech something to do with upper management. Anyways, the gears are churning, the wheels are turning its been fun getting to know that everyone and everything turned out alright. :D

Wait a minute its only just thursday I got a good 2 more days at Lahore. Lets see what else Lady Luck has in store for me.

No comments: